WatchMeGrow Digital & Print Marketing Toolkit: Free!
You’ve invested in streaming video for your school. Now it’s time to tell parents in your school and your community. Schools that use WatchMeGrow report enrolling an additional 5 or more students every month once they launch the streaming video service.
Here are some ways to make the most of the toolkit contents:
Welcome your families with a print-ready introduction to WatchMeGrow that including tips for using streaming video responsibly. Let your families know that you value security and take special measures to ensure their privacy.
Use these tips from preschool Directors to help newly enrolled families find peace of mind at morning drop-off wiith WatchMeGrow.
Make your school lobby sell.
We provide beautifully designed counter cards and door clings to you, FREE! Display them in your lobby and on your entry doors so that each touring family sees why you’re a step above the competition as soon as they walk in. WatchMeGrow helps convert tours into enrollments, read more about how.
Enlist the help of your staff.
Your teaching staff will need some guidance on how to tell families about streaming video, and they may have questions of their own. We’ve compiled the Q’s and A’s you’ll need on a handy, downloadable guide.
Get social with our animated video.
Your school's website and Facebook page is the first impression you make on researching parents. Download our friendly animated video to tell your families why they’ll love staying connected to their child if they enroll with you. Check it out here.
Bring it home.
We have a library of print-ready PDFs you can send home to families when you launch, at the start of the new school year, or anytime you want to remind families of the valuable streaming video service you provide.
- Your 2021 Business Rebound: Creative Ways to Help It Along
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Planning Your Grand Reopening in a Post-Coronavirus World
- How to Stay Engaged with Your Childcare Business Customers and Bring Them Back
- How to Do Virtual Tours During Social Distancing at your Childcare Center
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- How to Enroll Every Touring Family at Your Childcare Center
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Use Facebook and Instagram to Grow Your Childcare Business