Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
As a small business owner, you approach each new day with an eye towards growth. With so much to do, it can be hard to zero in on the to-do's that pay dividends in better cash flow, increased revenues, and a thriving business.
We’ve compiled a list of the most important things you can do for your growing childcare or preschool business to bring clarity to your priorities.
Make family retention a priority.
Recruiting new families is not the only way to grow your business. In fact, it takes far fewer resources to retain a family you have that to replace them with a new customer. Each enrolled family you can retain for the long term means more profit for your bottom line. Here are three easy ways to get this accomplished.
Give families the best experience around, even when they’re not at your school.
How can you do that? Observe details about families and find opportunities to be a support and a resource for them. For example, if a child has separation anxiety at preschool drop-off it can wreak havoc on emotions and make for a terrible start to everyone’s day. Share these tips with the family to help them through it. There are countless other small ways you can improve family life for your customers. Look for them and you'll see!
Get more rave online reviews for your school.
Reviews are where families look first and it's critical for you to have a high volume of them. Keep in mind that the reviews won't be perfect every time. That's okay. Reply to each one you get, thank them if they are good. It's inevitable to have a negative review everyone once in a while, we'll show you what to do if that happens and that it's not always irreparable. We've put together simple ideas to help your school reviews start pouring in.
Advertise on Facebook & Instagram
Advertising streaming video, organic meals, your fantastic teachers, or your beautiful playground the most popular social platforms for parents can help grow your business fast--and cheap! Get started with the this easy guide. We even provide the professional artwork from our Marketing Toolkit for free to advertise streaming camera systems.
Keep your staff happy and motivated.
Retaining your best staff is the key to building success. If you have a strong team of superstar teachers, use these tactics to keep them for the long term. They are your biggest competitive advantage and the most important part of your business.
- Your 2021 Business Rebound: Creative Ways to Help It Along
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Planning Your Grand Reopening in a Post-Coronavirus World
- How to Stay Engaged with Your Childcare Business Customers and Bring Them Back
- How to Do Virtual Tours During Social Distancing at your Childcare Center
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- How to Enroll Every Touring Family at Your Childcare Center
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Use Facebook and Instagram to Grow Your Childcare Business