Families Want to Know: Answers to Common Questions about WatchMeGrow
WatchMeGrow has the highest-performing, easiest-to-use and most secure video streaming system in the childcare industry.
While you already understand the value of streaming video from your classrooms to families, touring parents or those new to your center may have questions about the service. Here’s a quick FAQ that can help you and your staff answer parent questions and also point out the added value you’re providing to families.
Share these FAQs at your next staff meeting:
How do I get started streaming video?
Just complete the sign up form at WatchMeGrow.com. It’s quick and easy. To protect your privacy, your school will confirm your enrollment and then we’ll contact you when your account is ready.
Will I be able to access WatchMeGrow on my device?
Yes! There are free WatchMeGrow apps for both iOS and Android devices. You can also access WatchMeGrow through any web browser.
How secure is the streaming service from school?
All data streaming through our cameras is encrypted with up to 256-bit SSL encryption. Each family and admin user receives a unique encrypted username and password so you can rest easy knowing that your privacy is protected.
Who do I contact for technical support?
If you have any technical questions, you can contact the experts at WatchMeGrow, our secure streaming video provider, directly at 1-800-483-5597 or email@example.com. They’ll be happy to help you, free of charge.
What if I see something on the video stream that concerns me?
Our priority is your child’s care and education. It’s hard to know how your child is progressing or interacting with the classroom through the video alone. If you have questions or need an update on your child’s progress, please schedule some time to have a conversation with your child’s teacher.
- Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Planning Your Grand Reopening in a Post-Coronavirus World
- 3 Proven Ways to Stay Engaged with Childcare Customers Through the Crisis
- Virtual Tours During Social Distancing: Adapting Your Business in a Crisis
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- Getting the Enrollment: Close the Sale without Being “Salesy”
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Use Facebook and Instagram to Grow Your Childcare Business