3 Ways to Wow Families and Increase Retention
WatchMeGrow is a great sales tool, it helps convert tours for thousands of schools that use it every day. We know this because more than 80% of surveyed families report that it’s among the top three reasons they enroll in their preschool or childcare center.
But did you know that it can also cement long-term relationships with your enrolled families? Recruiting new families is an expensive process which means each family you retain for the long term means more profit for your bottom line.
Connected families are happy families. Try these ideas to boost retention at your school:
Make a date with class parents.
Send a note home inviting parents in a classroom to log in at a specified time and watch a special event in the classroom. A song in American Sign Language is an adorable “performance” for your class to present to parents happily watching from their offices. Are your children working on a new art project together? Invite parents to check it out when the children are working.
Empower your teaching staff to connect one-on-one with a parent when they see a need. For example, if a new student has made great strides in overcoming separation anxiety, ask the parents to log in from the parking lot of your school to watch them being a social butterfly right after drop off. It’s a wonderful send-off for mom or dad. Or, let a parent know what time you’ll be on the playground so that they can log in to see their child master the climbing bars.
Use your social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and anywhere else your school has a presence to periodically tell parents that there is something fantastic happening in the classroom. For example, if the kids in the 3’s room are learning to cook--post that with a photo and ask parents in the classroom to log onto WatchMeGrow and watch it live. Parents of children in the school will love it, and parents of children who are not enrolled will wish that they were.
Retention is a commonly overlooked strategy for growing business. You worked hard to get your customers, keeping them will keep your business more profitable.
If you don’t have it yet, find out how easy and affordable it is to offer WatchMeGrow at your school.
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Planning Your Grand Reopening in a Post-Coronavirus World
- How to Stay Engaged with Your Childcare Business Customers and Bring Them Back
- How to Do Virtual Tours During Social Distancing at your Childcare Center
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- How to Enroll Every Touring Family at Your Childcare Center
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Use Facebook and Instagram to Grow Your Childcare Business