Retention Boost: How Streaming Video Can Help
WatchMeGrow is an excellent tool to foster lasting connections with your families. Here’s why:
Streaming video keeps your parents talking.
Happy customers are your best referral source. Moms and dads love to talk about their children. When parents can share details of their child’s day with friends and family, they’re giving your center a powerful personal endorsement that no review site can match.
Your staff’s commitment to quality matters.
Real time streaming video is the perfect way to demonstrate the extraordinary level of care and education your school provides. Even something as simple as seeing a teacher work on lesson plans during nap time makes a statement about your school.
Transparency is a competitive advantage.
By encouraging your parents to use WatchMeGrow, you’ll be reminding them of the commitment you make to transparency and parent involvement. Should a family be tempted to consider another childcare option, your use of WatchMeGrow can help convince them of your school’s advantages over your competition.
We surveyed parents who use WatchMeGrow and they confirmed what we knew to be true: offering this service is one the most compelling tools to maintain and build your enrollment.
WatchMeGrow allows your center to share important moments with parents, and help them feel connected with their child no matter where they are.
Ready to get a demo and a quote? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Planning Your Grand Reopening in a Post-Coronavirus World
- How to Stay Engaged with Your Childcare Business Customers and Bring Them Back
- How to Do Virtual Tours During Social Distancing at your Childcare Center
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- How to Enroll Every Touring Family at Your Childcare Center
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Use Facebook and Instagram to Grow Your Childcare Business