Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
Streaming video has evolved into a feature that is in high demand by today’s target consumer of childcare services. Industry forecasters predict it will continue to be the norm. Millennial parents are digital natives who prioritize transparency and connectivity in their purchase decisions, making streaming video a standard feature in today’s childcare industry.
This connectivity can open your childcare business to serious risk if you choose an unsecure software product. Connected devices, including streaming cameras, are part of the Internet of Things (IoT) that has exposed vulnerabilities in network systems, data security, and privacy.
The threat carries extra weight in the childcare industry, where privacy and security are paramount. Data breaches in the U.S. are growing: the total number of exposed records increased by a staggering 126% from 2017 to 2018 and included major companies like Target, Sony, and Adidas. Small businesses are vulnerable too, and a data breach could cause irreparable harm. Threats include ransomware, data mining, and public access to private video feeds.
You can avoid these threats by choosing the right streaming video provider. Our newly published white paper on video and data security gives you a primer on this important topic that is vital to the health of your business.
- 3 Creative Ways to WOW Families & Increase Retention
- Build Enrollments: Sales Techniques That Really Work
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- Screenshot Detection and Protection
- WatchMeGrow Worry-Free Warranty Protects Your Investment
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- Answers to Common Questions Families Have About WatchMeGrow
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- What to Know: Prevent Unsecured Streaming Video in your School