WatchMeGrow Worry-Free Warranty Protects Your Investment
Our advanced replacement warranty covers the replacement of equipment, usually within 48 hours, including labor, parts and technician travel for repairs. If you're unsure whether your WatchMeGrow camera system has warranty coverage, email us to find out.
How does the WatchMeGrow warranty work?
Our warranty covers the replacement of all installed equipment, labor, and travel at no cost to you. If your school installed some of your own equipment, our Customer Support team can help you determine which parts are under warranty. With your approval, we will be happy to provide you with a quote for repairing or replacing hardware that was not originally provided by us.
What does the warranty cover?
Our warranty covers any equipment we installed, including cameras, servers, wiring, and televisions. It covers all “normal use” (aside from non-warranty exceptions) of WatchMeGrow hardware. There are standard warranty exclusions that include vandalism, rodent damage, or weather-related damage that are not covered. Call our Customer Support team to find out more, or visit our Service Agreement Terms for all the details.
When I have an issue, what should I do?
The first step is to call our Customer Support team. Often, we can help you troubleshoot over the phone in a few minutes and solve the problem remotely. If we cannot solve it by phone, our team will arrange for a service visit.
I don’t have a warranty. Can I add one now?
Yes! Contact our team and we’ll tell you how you can add this worry-free warranty to your WatchMeGrow system. Email us at email@example.com or call 1-800-483-5587.
- Can Child Care Center Cameras be “Hacked”?
- Build Your Enrollments: Sales Techniques That Work
- 2021 Child Care Business Rebound: Creative Ways to Help It Along
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”