How to Use Our Animated Video to Advertise Your Center
We've created an animated video to introduce WatchMeGrow to your families. It's short, fun, and explains the benefits of the easiest-to-use and most secure video streaming system in the industry.
Here are some ways you can use the WatchMeGrow video to build your enrollment:
1. Add the video to your center’s website.
It’s a great way to showcase your center’s commitment to providing the best care and education around, even before a prospective parent visits your location.
2. Post the video on your center’s Facebook page.
You’ll remind enrolled families and alert potential customers of this benefit. Facebook’s algorithms love videos – putting it on your page will increase your page engagement too.
3. Use the video in your Facebook or other online advertising efforts.
Highly targeted Facebook ads can help you to reach local families with this professional video to promote your business.
Ready to get started? Instructions to use the video can be found here, or contact our customer support team at email@example.com.
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Planning Your Grand Reopening in a Post-Coronavirus World
- How to Stay Engaged with Your Childcare Business Customers and Bring Them Back
- How to Do Virtual Tours During Social Distancing at your Childcare Center
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- How to Enroll Every Touring Family at Your Childcare Center
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Use Facebook and Instagram to Grow Your Childcare Business