Leave the Stress Behind with a Tap
The kids are back to a routine of activities, birthday parties, and fall sports. Did you make that Halloween costume yet? Are you hosting Thanksgiving? It's no wonder parents feel the familiar aches of stress this time of year. Turns out there are a few easy ways to slow the insanity with a tap of your finger.
Check out this new meditation app: Stop, Breathe & Think. It gives you instruction on how to slow down, breathe, and just be. Afterwards, you are asked to take a quick survey on how you're doing so you can see improvements.
Turn on the Tunes.
Countless studies show time and again how music can help keep your stress in check. Whether it's Pandora, Spotify, or your own playlist, take 10-20 minutes each day to listen to music when feeling especially flustered.
Words of Wisdom.
Sometimes you just need a little perspective to get you out of your funk and feel less stressed. Get free positive, motivational quotes daily with the +Quotes or Daily Quote of the Day apps.
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Planning Your Grand Reopening in a Post-Coronavirus World
- How to Stay Engaged with Your Childcare Business Customers and Bring Them Back
- How to Do Virtual Tours During Social Distancing at your Childcare Center
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- How to Enroll Every Touring Family at Your Childcare Center
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Use Facebook and Instagram to Grow Your Childcare Business