Apps That Help Families Preserve Summer Memories
Summer is a busy season for families with vacations, friends, and plenty of outdoor fun.
Most of these precious moments are captured with phones and tablets. Here are a few of our favorite summer-friendly tech tools.
Find the routine family photo a bit boring? Capture the summer moments the way Picasso would have with Sketcher. This app lets you turn an ordinary summer photo into a sketched drawing. Forget the pricey prints from your favorite beach town and create your own masterpiece.
This easy-to-use app lets you create a 20-page picture book right from the pictures on your phone. Arrange photos with Mosaic, swipe through pages, place your order and 4 days later you have a printed memory book.
KidsZoom Action Cam
Worried about handing off your expensive camera or phone to your toddler? If so, try KidsZoom Action Cam, a waterproof, tumble proof, video/photo camera made just for kids. It's a great way to capture your child's perspective when riding a bike, playing hide and seek, or the view from their summer fort.
This free app for iOS takes home movies to a whole new level. Create themed storylines with recorded answers and music to make the ultimate summer home movie. Capture the silliness of summer and relive it during those winter months!
There's always a soundtrack for the summer, and your kids most likely have a couple songs on repeat during the summer road trip or as they play outside. Don't let the music memories fade. Spotify lets you create playlists that will bring you back to the summer of '15 anytime!
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Planning Your Grand Reopening in a Post-Coronavirus World
- How to Stay Engaged with Your Childcare Business Customers and Bring Them Back
- How to Do Virtual Tours During Social Distancing at your Childcare Center
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- How to Enroll Every Touring Family at Your Childcare Center
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Use Facebook and Instagram to Grow Your Childcare Business