Our Support Team Helps You Prepare for Reopening
The list of things you’re doing during this pandemic is long and demanding. The industry is changing and we’re all changing along with it.
As you’re planning your reopening and the eventual ramp up of students in your school, our Customer Support team will help you so that your WatchMeGrow camera system is functioning as the same valuable tool it was before this crisis in keeping parents connected and helping you convert family tours into enrollments.
Train new or changing staff on WatchMeGrow.
If you’ve had staffing changes, our team will train the new admins you designate at your school. We’ll train them on how to use the software, how to approve or disable family accounts, and schedule access. We’ll also show them the many reporting functions that are available and how to use them to help manage your business better.
Rename and regroup cameras to suit new regulations.
You may be operating under new ratios regulations for the near term and that could require reorganizing how the cameras are grouped. Our team will help you make the changes so that this task simple and fast.
Download and order free resources from our Marketing Toolkit.
Browse our suite of free custom marketing tools for digital and print so that tours and newly enrolled families see the time and resources you’ve invested in making your school the best place for early learning. Social media images, family letter templates, FAQs for staff, posters, window clings and more are available to you with a click.
Offer virtual tours using WatchMeGrow.
You may be offering virtual tours to respect social distancing for a while, or as a first step before families visit in person. Use your camera system to make that experience meaningful by following this simple process with the tools you already have.
Schedule a Customer Support Call.
When you’re ready, schedule a Customer Support Call to get these tasks done so that you’re ready for your recovery and back on your way to a full school.
- How To Choose the Best Child Care or Child-Centered Franchise for You
- Ultimate Guide to Building Childcare Enrollment
- How to Make the Most of Fellow Entrepreneurs During COVID-19
- Planning Your Grand Reopening in a Post-Coronavirus World
- How to Stay Engaged with Your Childcare Business Customers and Bring Them Back
- How to Do Virtual Tours During Social Distancing at your Childcare Center
- Is Your Childcare Streaming Video System Secure?
- How to Get More Online Reviews For your Childcare Center
- How to Enroll Every Touring Family at Your Childcare Center
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Use Facebook and Instagram to Grow Your Childcare Business