Top 5 Resolutions for Your Childcare Business
As a small business owner, you likely approach each new year with an eye towards growth.
We’ve compiled a list of resolutions for your business to bring in this year with a clear mind and a fresh focus on growth.
Make family retention a priority. Recruiting new families is not the only way to grow your business. Each enrolled family you can retain for the long term means more profit for your bottom line. Check out our article on three easy ways to get this accomplished.
Give families the best experience around, even when they’re not at school. When a child has separation anxiety at preschool drop-off it can wreak havoc on emotions and make for a terrible start to everyone’s day. Share these tips with families at your school to help them get through it.
Get more rave online reviews for your school. Getting great reviews for your school can build your business in profound ways. We've rounded up some simple ideas to help those reviews come pouring in.
Start advertising on Facebook & Instagram. Advertising streaming video as your competitive advantage on two of the most popular social platforms for parents can help grow your business fast. Get started with this easy guide and professional artwork from our Marketing Toolkit.
Keep your staff happy and productive. Retaining your best staff is the key to building success. If you have a strong team of superstar teachers, use these tactics to keep them for the long term.
- Get More Online Reviews For your childcare center business
- 5 Habits of Millennial Parents that Schools Need to Know
- Families Want to Know: Answers to Common Questions about WatchMeGrow
- Getting the Enrollment: Close the Sale without Being “Salesy”
- How to Raise Tuition without Raising Eyebrows
- School Security: The Added Value of Your WatchMeGrow System
- When a Touring Family Says “No Thank You”
- How to Get More Online Reviews for Your School